heart bypass and diabet 1 can take cinnamon pills?
My husband had  4 Heart bypass 11 years ago e type one diabet Is ok for him to take cinnamon pills to low his blood sugar?

if he is type 1 then his main medication will be insulin.  If his blood sugar is high then he needs to adjust his insulin.

Cinnamon may have only minor benefit, though it probably won't hurt.

Regards

Sally
Recent research suggests that cinnamon may be helpful as a supplement to regular diabetes treatment in people with type 2 diabetes. Hence your husband needs regular antidiabetes treatment along with the cinnamon pills.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.