Diabetes - Type 1 Community
hepatitis c and risk of kidney damage and sugar

This patient support community is for questions related to juvenile diabetes including Celiac disease, depression, diabetic complications, hyperglycemia / diabetic keto-acidosis, hypoglycemia, islet cell transplantation, nutrition, parenting a diabetic child, pregnancy, pump therapy, school issues, and teens with diabetes.

I have observed the same swelling and itching condition in my brother.he do not drink but used to smoke and have hepatitis c can some one plz tell me the way to cut it out.he is facing renal damage  acute bilateral parenchymal damage due to wrong treatment really wanna kill that stupid doctor. can some one tell me the treatment for it.he is also facing the risk of diabetes and have high blood pressure as well.

Renal parenchymal disease is not a single disease but a pathological state. It is caused by glomerular diseases, chronic interstitial nephritis, adult polycystic kidney disease, etc.
No matter what the original cause is, renal parenchymal diseases are characterized by scarring of the kidneys and renal fibrosis. There are many factors that can cause renal parenchymal damages such as infections, toxins (including some renal toxicity medicines), abuse or improper intake of drugs, etc. The doctor needs to tackle the renal damage due to renal fibrosis.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

i needed to inform early my brother is on dialysis for about an year.Now he is facing 20% heart efficiency can you please tell me the way how to improve it. or i send you reports.