i am 25 years
i am just 25 years boy and find that i have 415 sugar level.i am just depressed and dont know what to do?..is my life finished or what???i am not married yet(engaged)..what is the future of my wife and my child ??
Hi there!

First of all you need to relax. Diabetes is not something that cannot be treated. A significant percent of individuals are diabetics and are well managed. Appropriate management of the condition does not cause significant morbidity as compared to the normal population. Although Type1 diabetes may be genetically determined, it is not necessary to be inherited by your children. I would suggest seeing an endocrinologist at your earliest convenience for suggestion of an appropriate management plan. Life starts at having a positive attitude towards it.

Take care!
thanks ,,,,,,MAM.....
  Thanks for the moral support.but practically at the age  of  25 ........any way..................
i have type 2 DIBETES.................

give me some tips to live better.......