i don't have diabetes but i have a question
i don't have diabetes but i know someone who does and i ended up getting a HUGE whiff of insulin and now i feel sort of sleepy and my energy is depleted, i woke up feeling fine, it's been about 45 mins i made sure to drink an energy protein drink with 20g+ of sugar. my question is, is the smell of insulin enough to provide a slight dose? what if it was in a cup and i accidently drank out of it? thank you for your time.
I don't think so I've had diabetes for 16yrs and been try to prove if that is possible but so far no luck so i can honesty say i dont think so
It is impossible to inhale insulin, especially just the fumes. There were rumors years ago about an insulin vapor inhalation theory but it never took becuase of the insufficient amounts of insulin delivered. I honestly do not mean to be rude but really read a book or at least the definition of a few diabetic refeerences.