Diabetes - Type 1 Community
insulin pump

A community of people with Type 1 or Juvenile Diabetes to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

insulin pump

I recently had to get the pump to save my life my suger was relly bad could not control it and now I have had it for a month and it relly is helping. but my husbands medical insurance isnt that good at all we have cigna. They said they was going to pay 90% but the pump ended up costing close to 6000-7000$ they will only pay 3500$ a year so im stuck with another 3500$ to pay and they will not pay for the supplies either witch is 500$ a month. We have a family of 5 and are struggling my husband is about to start getting his check garnished. We will not be able to make it. If anyone know's any place that can help us please email my husband at ***@****. thank you all very much.
Diabetes Tracker
Track glucose levels, and other diabetes measurements, symptoms and medications
FoodDiary Tracker
Track Your Daily Carbs and Overall Diet
MH Community Mgr commented on photo
May 25
MH Community Mgr is enjoying warm weather th... Comment
May 23
MH Community Mgr commented on Des_a_rae's status
May 23