marriage and diabetes
hello!
am 23years old now and am a type 1 diabetic from the age of 12.. i've been recently diagnosed with hypothyroidism and my family wants me to get married now. i always doubt if i should marry and what is going to happen after marriage. am in love for 5years with a person (27yrs) who is a doctor himself (not practicing now). he used to tell me that am a diabetic and who would dare to marry a diabetic girl like me and i can't have a healthy baby. that kind of upsets me and i started feeling so low and i always felt like going away from him since he always made me think that am a diabetic. still he is a good person and he do care for me. my family is not interested in him since he is from a different community. i lost my father 3years ago and its my mom and my elder brothers who are under the process of getting me married to someone from my community. i am confused i just cant go against my family and at the same time my love hurted me a lot. whom should i marry the person i loved or the guy whom my family seeks for me? am scared because in arranged marriages we hardly get to know each other and will any guy accept and love a girl like me.. again by marrying a normal guy will i waste his life.. should i marry a guy with type 1 diabetes? or should i stay single all my life... plz reply...
Hi apple gal

You should marry the guy whom your family seeks.....................