Aa
A
A
Close
mixing insulins
howdy people, i need a little help. Here r the basics> 25 yr old, female, was diagnosed 1 week from 16 bday, Type 1 diabetes, when i follow strict diet plan still get real high highs, when i don't follow diet still get highs, when i don't eat i still get highs. No insurance since Bush, right now following old sliding scale last Dr. gave me. My sugars r fine sometimes not all the time, i try my best nothing i do works. but i know how much r insulin to give myself. Someone i know gave me some insulin that they came across, Lantus, Novolog mix 70/30, and novolin R. I am taking now lantus 25 units at night, and the last bottle of novolog regular i have been using the sliding scale last DR. gave. I wanted to know how to use the Novolog mix? and do i need regular insulin while take the Novolog mix? and should i stop taking the lantus if i start the novolog mix?   Any help is welcomed, please and thank you.
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Diabetes - Type 1 Community Resources
Top Diabetes Answerers
231441 tn?1333896366
Blank
Manila, Philippines
5536886 tn?1455830946
Blank