pain in big toe foot
pain in oy pig foot toe
I'm a diabetic type II and also got high blood preasure
i take pills for both. recently im starting to have pain in my left toe i feel the pain in the bone like some kind of infiction
going on i test my blood sugar it above normal althoghu i take medicine reguraly
please help
Hello.  I'm not a medical professional, just the parent of a kid with diabetes.  Type 1 and type 2 diabetes both cause nerve and blood vessel damage in fingers and toes when the body has hyperglycemia for long periods of time.  Please consult your doctor about the symptoms you are seeing.  There are treatments to relieve the symptoms you are having.
I'm another volunteer here.

Pain in a diabetic's foot or toe is something that deserves prompt medical attention.  A concern can be diabetic neuropathy, a complication of under-controlled or uncontrolled diabetes.

Folks sometimes have Type II diabetes for many months or years before getting an official diagnosis, and during that time damage can begin.

There are treatments for neuropathy and one of the best things to do is to maintain near-normal blood sugars to help prevent any additional damage.

I wish you relief soon.
hi i'm jeff, what should i do.i have ingrone for almost 5 years that never heals until now.pls help me.thanks