Diabetes - Type 1 Community
pain in big toe foot

A community of people with Type 1 or Juvenile Diabetes to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

pain in big toe foot

pain in oy pig foot toe
I'm a diabetic type II and also got high blood preasure
i take pills for both. recently im starting to have pain in my left toe i feel the pain in the bone like some kind of infiction
going on i test my blood sugar it above normal althoghu i take medicine reguraly
please help
Avatar n tn
Hello.  I'm not a medical professional, just the parent of a kid with diabetes.  Type 1 and type 2 diabetes both cause nerve and blood vessel damage in fingers and toes when the body has hyperglycemia for long periods of time.  Please consult your doctor about the symptoms you are seeing.  There are treatments to relieve the symptoms you are having.
Avatar n tn
I'm another volunteer here.

Pain in a diabetic's foot or toe is something that deserves prompt medical attention.  A concern can be diabetic neuropathy, a complication of under-controlled or uncontrolled diabetes.

Folks sometimes have Type II diabetes for many months or years before getting an official diagnosis, and during that time damage can begin.

There are treatments for neuropathy and one of the best things to do is to maintain near-normal blood sugars to help prevent any additional damage.

I wish you relief soon.
Avatar n tn
hi i'm jeff, what should i do.i have ingrone for almost 5 years that never heals until now.pls help me.thanks
Share What Diabetes Topics Matter to You — $50 Gift Card!
Start by taking this 1-2 minute survey on diabetes information and advice that will help us make MedHelp more valuable to you.

If we’d like to interview you, we’ll reach out via e-mail. Those selected will receive a $50 Amazon gift card for their participation.
Diabetes Tracker
Track glucose levels, and other diabetes measurements, symptoms and medications
FoodDiary Tracker
Track Your Daily Carbs and Overall Diet
MH Community Mgr uploaded a new photo
BatShevaSida commented on ANXIETY ATTACKS / INS...
Jun 11
Nighthawk61 commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
May 26