pain in the left side of my head near my left eye.
for two weeks ive been getting sharpe pain in my left side of my head near my eyes it comes as a very shape pain only lasts foe a few mins and then goes this happens about 5 times a day also if irun or walk up the stairs fast the pain starts im am heathly 27 yr old i look after my self i eat healthy im healthy weight i have never sufferd from headaces before this has left me scared and confused im short sighted i wear contacts ive been to my optician got checked everything is fine with my eyes prescription hasnt changed. my eyes are healthy no infection please could you give me some info ive ben to my gp he aint sure whats causing these pains has advised me to take paracetamol.
I don't think that is diabetes or symptoms of diabetes.  The symptoms of diabetes are:
Frequent urination
Excessive thirst
Extreme hunger
Unusual weight loss
Increased fatigue
Irritability
Blurry vision
Maybe you should go to a neurologist, a doctor who deals with things involving your head/brain.  Or maybe an ear, nose and throat doctor,  maybe it has something to do with your sinuses or some other thing with your nasal cavity, since it is so close to the eyes.
It sounds like you may have  a serious problem get a cat scan to determine the problem if it persist.