possibility of diabetes?
I have had extreme frequent urination problems for a couple years now  (presumed to be from ureteral endometriosis and pelvic floor dysfunction) but more recently I have felt very fatigued, and I have been SO thirsty, its really strange. I googled it because its been getting really annoying being thirsty all the time and having to pee 80 times a day, and half the stuff that came up when I searched was related to diabetes. I am 20, I am a healthy weight (5'3 112 lbs., but have lost 15 pounds this past year, somewhat unintentionally), and I'm just wondering if this is something I should worry about at all
The month before I was diagnosed I lost 70# all the way down to 113# you should go to the dr. Never hurts to go and get checked out. Good luck.
Thanks for your response. Is it super uncommon to get type 1 when you are twenty?
Hi in my humble opinion you should go to the doctor and have an A1C test which would show your sugar levels for the past 3 months.  Your symptoms do sound like diabetes
Good luck