sever hypoglycemic tremers
I have been hypo for years but have not had a episode of this severity in years.Tremors, fear,crying, I can't seem to get a handle on claming it down. carbs are my enemy.Any help out there.
Joy,
We are volunteers here and not medical professionals.  We have considerable experience with Type 1 diabetes.

I strongly urge you to return to your doctor and take his/her advice on finding new ways of eating and coping.  From what I've read, it's a challenge to manage hypoglycemia and yet millions of folks must do just that.

Here's a website for a hypoglycemia support group.  I don't know about them, but it appears to be a reputable organization:
http://www.hypoglycemia.org/

Good luck.  I'm sure that with some help and some changes you can begin to feel better.