Diabetes - Type 1 Community
side effects

This patient support community is for questions related to juvenile diabetes including Celiac disease, depression, diabetic complications, hyperglycemia / diabetic keto-acidosis, hypoglycemia, islet cell transplantation, nutrition, parenting a diabetic child, pregnancy, pump therapy, school issues, and teens with diabetes.

side effects

If you have been on Humolog for 9 yrs. and are switched to Noralog, should you expect side effects/sweating and chills at times
Hi! I had to go through this switch too!! I was on Humalog for 6 years, then was switched to Novolog and have been on that for the last 4 years and still going.

Remember that insulin is a hormone. Your body will need time to adjust to the "new" think  you are putting into it. Yes, you are still putting insulin into your body, but it's a different type, and yes, it does make a difference.

I don't think you have anything to worry about, but try taking a blood glucose reading when  you feel like this and see what they number is
Diabetes Tracker
Track glucose levels, and other diabetes measurements, symptoms and medications
FoodDiary Tracker
Track Your Daily Carbs and Overall Diet
Nighthawk61 commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
MH Community Mgr commented on mommy52's status
Feb 04
Feb 04