Diabetes - Type 1 Community
side effects

A community of people with Type 1 or Juvenile Diabetes to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

side effects

If you have been on Humolog for 9 yrs. and are switched to Noralog, should you expect side effects/sweating and chills at times
Hi! I had to go through this switch too!! I was on Humalog for 6 years, then was switched to Novolog and have been on that for the last 4 years and still going.

Remember that insulin is a hormone. Your body will need time to adjust to the "new" think  you are putting into it. Yes, you are still putting insulin into your body, but it's a different type, and yes, it does make a difference.

I don't think you have anything to worry about, but try taking a blood glucose reading when  you feel like this and see what they number is
Share What Diabetes Topics Matter to You — $50 Gift Card!
Start by taking this 1-2 minute survey on diabetes information and advice that will help us make MedHelp more valuable to you.

If we’d like to interview you, we’ll reach out via e-mail. Those selected will receive a $50 Amazon gift card for their participation.
Diabetes Tracker
Track glucose levels, and other diabetes measurements, symptoms and medications
FoodDiary Tracker
Track Your Daily Carbs and Overall Diet
Avatar n tn
BatShevaSida commented on ANXIETY ATTACKS / INS...
Jun 11
Nighthawk61 commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
May 26
MH Community Mgr commented on photo
May 25