Diabetes - Type 1 Community
swollen hands and feet

This patient support community is for questions related to juvenile diabetes including Celiac disease, depression, diabetic complications, hyperglycemia / diabetic keto-acidosis, hypoglycemia, islet cell transplantation, nutrition, parenting a diabetic child, pregnancy, pump therapy, school issues, and teens with diabetes.

swollen hands and feet

hi im frightend to go to the doctors case they fine somethink bad rong with me ,
im over weight at 18 half st and i dont get out as a resalt of my childhud been abused from the age 6 i have not told any one this and am frightend to i am age 38 and suffer in silens and need help to get about plase help i fined it hard to get up in the morning and do have bad swelling in my hands and feet and dont no what to do ,
from tina
well first off you answered your own question   you want the DRs to find  something you just said your hands and feet are swollen  you said your over weight you  need to limit your  SUGARS and SALTs your probably diabetic so , you need to go to the drs you can have kidney problems and your body is getting fat from water, you  are most likely depressed and need to do something walmart sells st johnswort  herbs that helps you with depression symptoms but you need to see a Dr.  and if you were abused you need to call the abuse hot line for mental health counseling and hopefully  that person is not able to hurt another  you need to  see a Dr.  soon,
Diabetes Tracker
Track glucose levels, and other diabetes measurements, symptoms and medications
FoodDiary Tracker
Track Your Daily Carbs and Overall Diet
dontworry_behappy1 commented on dontworry_behappy1's status
dontworry_behappy1 .....is rounding up the cows. Comment
May 21
MH Community Mgr commented on photo
May 20