swollen hands and feet
hi im frightend to go to the doctors case they fine somethink bad rong with me ,
im over weight at 18 half st and i dont get out as a resalt of my childhud been abused from the age 6 i have not told any one this and am frightend to i am age 38 and suffer in silens and need help to get about plase help i fined it hard to get up in the morning and do have bad swelling in my hands and feet and dont no what to do ,
from tina
well first off you answered your own question   you want the DRs to find  something you just said your hands and feet are swollen  you said your over weight you  need to limit your  SUGARS and SALTs your probably diabetic so , you need to go to the drs you can have kidney problems and your body is getting fat from water, you  are most likely depressed and need to do something walmart sells st johnswort  herbs that helps you with depression symptoms but you need to see a Dr.  and if you were abused you need to call the abuse hot line for mental health counseling and hopefully  that person is not able to hurt another  you need to  see a Dr.  soon,