Diabetes - Type 1 Community
tingling in foot

A community of people with Type 1 or Juvenile Diabetes to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

tingling in foot

i just wokeup approximately 40 minutes ago with a tingling feeling in my foot and its slightly swolen and i have no idea why, i am diabetic.. i am only 16 thought and i was diagnosed at 11yrs old.
is there anything i should do to make it better?
why could this be? does it have anything to do with my diabetes?
It might be completely unrelated, but the fact that it's swollen as well as tingling means you should probably check it out. Problems with feet can be a complication of diabetes, especially if you have had high blood sugar for a prolonged period of time. Can't hurt to have it looked at by your doc.
Share What Diabetes Topics Matter to You — $50 Gift Card!
Start by taking this 1-2 minute survey on diabetes information and advice that will help us make MedHelp more valuable to you.

If we’d like to interview you, we’ll reach out via e-mail. Those selected will receive a $50 Amazon gift card for their participation.
Diabetes Tracker
Track glucose levels, and other diabetes measurements, symptoms and medications
FoodDiary Tracker
Track Your Daily Carbs and Overall Diet