type1 dibetic pregnacy for first time
Hi Im 26 I been a type1dibetic sence I was 9  and I'm 14 weeks pregant It is also my first one I  am really  getting stressed out because I'm workin so hard on my blood sugars and I feel as if its not workin n it never will  I never had a a1c level lower than an 8.5 n that was like a month ago how can I stay strong for me n my baby
That's all u can do now is intensively test your blood sugars and try and keep them as close to normal as possible!  U need to be in a high dose of folic acid too (see u'r diabetes dr) good luck with pregnancy try not to stress to much as that itself will make blood sugars worse!
A;lso you can very strictly limit carbs, which will help make your blood sugar control a bit easier.  Don't be scared to increase your insulin, it is very important to increase the insulin to get the blood sugars under control.  Things will go back to normal after the pregnancy.
Im 24 yrs old and for the first time I've made it to 16 Weeks pregnant. I  also diagnosed   with  type 1 diabetes at 21. I know its very hard to deal with diabetes and pregnancy because its diff. hard for me and anyone with diabetes. I sometimes forget to check my blood and I get scolded by everyone. And I still have alot of have hate towards my moms side of the family because I didnt ask to have this illness. And it just *****