when should I see a doctor
Hi, I am 30 years old and I just had a baby 5 months ago.  I have been getting nausea off and on since the pregnancy and it seems to be getting a little bit worse.  I will drink water and eat something when I feel nausea and that doesn't seem to help much.  I have been irritable and emotional.  I have a doctors appointment on Sep. 13, which is about 3 weeks away.  I scheduled it because of spotting and light bleed that I keep having.  I also have had signs of yeast infections.  A friend of mine suggested that maybe the nausea was due to low blood sugar, so I have been looking that up today and have found that my symptoms could be diabetes.  I am wondering if I need to see a doctor sooner than in 3 weeks or if my symptoms are more like something minor that can wait 3 weeks to be checked out.  Thank you, Joy
Hi. I noticed you did not get a response and it's been about 3 weeks. Did u find out what was wrong. Your symptoms sound similar to my friends and I was wondering if u received any information regarding your condition? Hope u and baby are well.