Diabetes - Type 1 Community
when should I see a doctor

This patient support community is for questions related to juvenile diabetes including Celiac disease, depression, diabetic complications, hyperglycemia / diabetic keto-acidosis, hypoglycemia, islet cell transplantation, nutrition, parenting a diabetic child, pregnancy, pump therapy, school issues, and teens with diabetes.

when should I see a doctor

Hi, I am 30 years old and I just had a baby 5 months ago.  I have been getting nausea off and on since the pregnancy and it seems to be getting a little bit worse.  I will drink water and eat something when I feel nausea and that doesn't seem to help much.  I have been irritable and emotional.  I have a doctors appointment on Sep. 13, which is about 3 weeks away.  I scheduled it because of spotting and light bleed that I keep having.  I also have had signs of yeast infections.  A friend of mine suggested that maybe the nausea was due to low blood sugar, so I have been looking that up today and have found that my symptoms could be diabetes.  I am wondering if I need to see a doctor sooner than in 3 weeks or if my symptoms are more like something minor that can wait 3 weeks to be checked out.  Thank you, Joy
Hi. I noticed you did not get a response and it's been about 3 weeks. Did u find out what was wrong. Your symptoms sound similar to my friends and I was wondering if u received any information regarding your condition? Hope u and baby are well.
Diabetes Tracker
Track glucose levels, and other diabetes measurements, symptoms and medications
FoodDiary Tracker
Track Your Daily Carbs and Overall Diet
Nighthawk61 commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
Feb 10
mishymoshymarcy commented on need a title -
Feb 08
AnnieBrooke commented on need a title -
Feb 08