diabetics and bedbug worries and bedbug bites
In the recent months I have many trouble sleeping and trouble with my diabetics to tooth issues. I'm currently living with my parents and My mom seems to not care about this situation that is giving me anxiety as well as I'm have trouble with sleeping because we have a bed problem. I find myself sleeping on the couch and recently just ended classes online for school. I don't know what to do because the bedbugs not only have cause my skin these horrible patches and dots from my bottom my feet and my breast. I cant barely sleep and I don't know what to do about clothing or anything belongs to me and I feel even weak writing this because of lack of sleep. I google have the morning looking for help and I feel like If I don't get help I may die. I need someone to help me soon as possible. with this bedbug problem and also with help sleeping again because my skin is a mess and as I don't sleep being worried about getting bitten I feel my sugar level dropping and I'm having horrible hot flashes and Ive been to the emergency already but never told of the issue of bedbug .
I want to know How do I get rid of the bedbug bite scars and bite marks. as well  and seeing what I can do

Kendra