Am i prediabetic or diabetic already?
Good day!

Please have some time reading and understanding my post. i really need advice.

i'm so much worried about my condition right now. i suspected that i might have a diabetes because i found little ants in my urine bowl/pan (arenola in filipino). it was almost a yr ago then i controlled my diet then the sign was off. that time i've never had to see the doctor nor my blood sugar tested. almost a month ago the sign again happened. i tried to diet but sometimes i had to eat on some occasions. the sign went on off. i did a little bit exercise by walking but not that much. my blood sugar was tested using glucometer twice as i did fasting. first it was 93 mg then after a weekend of eating some fatty meal then did fasting again, it was 106 mg. after a week, i went to the doctor and did an FBS. i got 7.3 mmol (133 mmol) and she said i am mildly diabetic and recommended diet and exercise which i've been doing for 3 weeks since sign showedup again. she gave omepron because she also suspected ulcer because i also complained mild abdominal pain. maybe i really had an ulcer because i'm not eating much and sometimes im so afraid to eat. my doctor said my HBA1C was very normal.

now i'm afraid to my regular meals. as a filipino, our meal consist of rice and now i not eating it because it is a source of great carbo/sugar. my father is not diabetic, i don't about my real mom.ants is not visiting my urine for the past 3-4 days now. this maybe of my heavy, bruteforce diet. no severe symptoms only a little tingling on my feet and arms.

questions:

1. Mild means prediabetic or diabetic already with 7.3 mmol (133 mg) with FBS test?

2. How will i test my blood sugar before and after meal? is it two hours before and two hours after?

3. Just this morning after fasting & been eating too little these past few days, my blood sugar went as low as 35 mg/dl (that's MG!) but i'm not experiencing any symptoms of hypoglycemia! what thus it mean? Is it normal for non-diabetic (if i am) to have that low sugar level?