Anyone else using D'oxyva?
I'm not diagnosed to have Diabetes yet (but getting worried, I have a wound from an insect bite which I scratched but hasn't fully healed yet and it's been a week! and it doesn't help that we got Diabetes in our genes) so I'm researching on preventive measures which would lower the chances of me getting diabetes. I came across this product called D'oxyva. They say that it introduces CO2 transdermally and as a result, the body will attempt to correct the oxygen-co2 imbalance, increasing blood flow to supply oxygen to our vital organs. And we all know that tissue perfusion is one main problem in Diabetes. I looked it up online and it's just a 5-minute therapy and you just need to stick your thumb to the apparatus. Did a little more digging and there have been a number of clinical trials with published research on its effectivity (it's always better when it's published, so they say).

Anyone? Getting desperate here. PS: I also am controlling my diet, and I exercise regularly  so those two are taken care of. I just don't want to have Diabetes!

Thanks in advance! - Tiny