Anyone use the carb intake on this app?
Hi. Is this app helpful for you when you log in your carb intake?  Or is there other things that you do?  I noticed I can only put if my carb is low , medium or high and it fills the plate but I'm not sure what is considered low , etc...
. It breaks down what i eat into nutrition value. From there i can track my calories and carbohydrates. Both apps are linked to the health app of my iphone. But i physically type in the carbs value into sugar sense using the grams units.
Thanks for the response! Will try that :)
Yes, thanks @mikemella, we have two methods for tracking carbs in Sugar Sense, the low/medium/high method and actually typing in the carb amounts. Depending on how you manage your diabetes, one method or the other might be better for you.
Thanks for responding. I'm just confused on what is considered low , medium and high servings on carbs when it asks me how much carbs I've had.
Hi Laura -

What low, medium and high means can vary from person to person. To find out what it means for you, you should talk to your doctor, or ask your doctor for a referral to a dietician or diabetes educator.

If you ever need assistance with the app, you can tap on the 3 short bars at the top left, then scroll to find App Support and send us an email.

Let us know if you have any further questions, and we'll be happy to help.