Blood Sugar 47. Is this too low?
Reasently had other health issues. Undignosed. Feeling cold, tremors, vision problems (floaters), ringing ears, body tingling and then muscle weakness.  I end up on the floor but do not loose consciences.  Resently found out I have cysts on ovaries.  They come and go.  Sometimes painfull.  I was feel sick... like I ate too much sugar.  Used my daughters meter and my blood sugar was 47.  Ate some sugar and could not get it up past 70.  Not familiar with the numbers, what is too low?
Called PCP and was told just drink OJ. No concern?  
Should this be something serious?
Happened twice.
A normal fasting blood sugar before you eat breakfast is between 70 - 80.  Your blood sugar should range from 90 - 110 after you eat breakfast and all throughout the day.
You have clearly got a number of issues going on...  "prinze" stated that a normal fasting blood sugar is 70-80 but no, it is not, per the AMA, up to 100 is ok, and for many diabetics, a fasting blood sugar below 90 can cause unpleasant symptoms and actually be a sign of a problem... BUT... that depends on YOUR medical history.  Please, above ANY "advice" given here, please please please see a doctor and get checked out.  You mentioned other symptoms, and stated you had other health issues but did not say what those other health issues were...  "floaters" are often due to too much protein in your body which can be due to a number of reasons, including uncontrolled diabetes, as well as other reasons.  Please go see a doctor; calling a help line is not enough if you want to feel and be healthy.
Pete919usa is right.  I want to also add 47 is too low and you need to eat.  If you are having issues getting those number above 70 there is a problem and you need to see your Dr. IMMEDIATELY.  Good Luck!