Blood sugar
I have been monitoring my blood sugars at home since at a doctor visit my fasting glucose was 135. Every morning in the past week I have taken it (on empty stomach) it has been in the 130's, only one time it was 114. All throughout the day it is between 129 and 158, sometimes it is 192, 263. I had blood drawn today for A1c, should get the results in a couple of days. I am wondering if these numbers are normal, or do I have a problem?
No, unfortunately, they are elevated blood sugars. Please be sure your doctor meets with you and explains your numbers, what they indicate diagnostically and what the course of treatment should be
Your morning glucose levels indicate type 2 diabetes. Try not to eat starchy foods or foods loaded with carbohydrates at night. They turn into sugar after digestion. And no late snacking. The "throughout the day" has no meaning unless they were 2-3 hours after a meal. The sometimes of "192, 263" are high and entering the dangerously high zone.

The times to test are mornings before breakfast, before each lunch and dinner meals and 2-3 hours after each meal. Before meals so you can get a baseline reading. After meals so you can see how the foods you ate affected your glucose levels. Normal after meal levels are <180 mg/dl [<=less than] where some doctors want <140 mg/dl. If you go over these numbers avoid those foods.

Your A1c will show how well you are controlling and managing your glucose. The goal is below 6%. The optimum goal for normal is 4.7%.
i am not diabetic but for some reason, for the.oast couple weeks i have been monitoring my blood sugar and its all over the place. the highest ive noticed was 281 after a big dinner and 2 minutes later it drops down to 113. any other ones are like, 232, 158 but i dont feel anything weird in my body at all. but my blood sugar when i woke up yesterday morning was 97 that was before breakfast.
pls if u know anything about this, give an advice on wut to do. i am a very healthy person and ive gain a few pounds for the last couple months.
Your fasting blood sugars are within normal range. It is improper to test randomly as it does not provide a clear insight on how your body handles excess sugar. Part of your annual health exam should include testing for diabetes. Go see your doctor for one.