Blurred Vision
I was in the hospital for 5 days with pneumonia I was on alot of antibotics and i came  home on 5 more days of antibotics I am having problems with my vison blurred is this normal i also have diabetes I didnt have problems in the hospital it was when i came home is this normal
seeing you are a diabetic, you need to contact your doctor, you might be having a reaction to one of the medications and your diabetes
What type of antibiotics were you on? Name of med/dose/frequency. I can look up the side effects in my Nurse's Drug Book.

Has your blood sugar been until control? As I am sure you know, diabetes can cause diabetic retinopathy. When was your last eye exam? Not just a letter chart, but a full exam with the doctor looking at your retina and testing for glaucoma?
I concur with above posters. Additionally, certain antibiotics can cause blurred vision along with eye sensitivity, the latter requiring one to wear UV protected sunglasses outdoors. It appears your eyes are well enough to post here so Google the name of the antibiotics followed by the key words 'side effects' to see if blurred vision is listed. Then call your doctor and/or treating hospital for an eye examination. Prolonging/procrastination by not seeking medical assistance may result in further damage to your eyes. Good luck.