Can blood sugar too low cause headache and chest pain?
I am a diabetic type II.  After I drink a cup of hot chocolate and take a sweet bun, my headache has gone.  Chest still has a mild pain and tightness but tolerable.  I wonder the low blood sugar can cause headache and chest pain?  Or it is other underlying cause which is not cause by low blood sugar?
Did you test your blood sugar at the time you were experiencing the symptoms? That would tell you if it is in fact low blood sugar. Hot chocolate and sweet buns are not the way to treat hypoglycemia. Get a bottle of glucose tabs at the drug store and take two of them which should be sufficient to treat most lows, depending on your sensitivity and weight. Hot chocolate and sweet buns will jack up your blood sugar and swinging between lows and highs is not good. Sounds like you need to do some more testing and if you still have the problems when your blood sugar is not low, see your doctor.