Can diabetes make you get a yeast infection as a male?
So I've been having this issue for a while i really dont know if is herpes, diabetes or just yeast im really scared as ive been having these symptoms for a while ive had itchy penis very intense itching but no blisters is just red spots the first time i had it i neva took care of it or anything it lasted like 2 week and the second time only lasted 1 while taking care of it with salt water and garlic im diabetic so ive heard diabetes can cause yeast and i also play sports and sweat a lot im only 15 someone help me please im really scared.  
People with high Blood Sugars (BG)  are susceptible to yeast infections.  is that what you have...  I have no idea this the internet go see an MD.
So sorry to hear about the issue you have been having- were you able to get it checked into by a doctor? Any rash like issues are best looked at by a doctor, it can be nerve wracking, but it's a good idea to go, if you have not been already.
Tbd
thorton1317External User
Wash the head of your penis daily in the shower using ONLY plain water, towel dry and apply a small amount of jock itch cream (I use Rexall brand) which has clotrimazole in it. Do it daily and within 2 weeks you won't have the problem anymore but you need to keep doing it or it will come back.
I promise it works.