Can someone Please help me
I had my blood test done in September of last year (2012) Fasting sugar 128 . After about a month I had my A1c done it was 6.1 ( this was done when I was travelling out of country. I was able to lower it to A1c 6.0 on diet and exercise. Since then life has been really stressful and chaotic. Recently I had 3 month test done and the fasting came to be 99 and A1C came back 6.7 ( this was done in US). My doctor says that its just a reading a the time of the blood draw. Do any of you experts see this as a problem . What test should I get to find the cause of it .Sometime my morning sugar levels are in the 90's , but sometimes in the  range of 119 to 125. Please provide me with your professional Opinion.
Hi there!

While the fasting blood levels are a reading at a particular time, the A1c levels are depictive to blood sugar values over the past few months. Though FBS around 100 should not be a problem, elevated A1c levels would indicate deranged values over the past months. In the current situation, it would be advised to continue with the diet control and regular exercise and avoid stress; and get the blood sugar values tested for, regularly. If these do not still seem under control, we might need to get started on medications.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!

Truely normal non-diabetic HBA1C is in the range of 4.3 - 4.6.  A level of 6.1 or 6.9 indicates diabetes.

I think you should follow up with a doctor.  If you can't get the A1C down to the low 5s (or even back to normal) with diet and exercise then medications should be considered.

A low carb (high natural fats, moderate protein) would be the way to reduce blood sugars.  Exercise after each meal will also help.