Can these symptoms be related to Diabetes?
Hello All and Thank you-

For over a year now I have been experiencing lots of symptoms I had NEVER before experienced.  Seems I always awake tired (even after good nights sleep), I have some ED issues that can be quite severe, lots of skin issues like itchy dry skin and recurring jock itch type problems and also general fatigue and headaches at times.

After researching these symptoms I have even gone so far as to test for HIV 9 different times out to TWO years post exposure.  All tests were negative.  Can anyone please tell me if these symptoms I am having can even possible be related to Diabetes and/or sugar levels? I plan on being tested for diabetes, but just hoping to hear from someone with first hand knowledge of diabetes as well.

Thank you all and God Bless.

NYFirefighter
Those symptoms MIGHT be related to diabetes, but if that were what was going on you would most likely also have unusual and increased thirst and urination, possible weight loss. Those symptoms can indicate many different conditions including stress (which if your tag is your profession would be understandable!). I would see your PCP and have a complete physical and discuss the possible meaning of your symptoms with him or her.
Earlier this year you posted the same question. Your main problem back in May was procrastination of not seeing a doctor. Why haven't you? Saying you will and doing it are not the same. You know first hand what eventually happens when someone tries to put out a fire by themselves instead call for the NYFD. Don't be that person when it comes to medical attention.