Cold Feet
For the past few months I have had cold feet -  I have type 2 Diabetes.    I am going on holiday to Fer East for 15 days in six weeks time.   I am worried that the cold feet are a sympton of something more serious.   Can you advise please?  
You can post this in the expert forum for a doctor.  I am guessing the circulation is not real good and this would cause cold feet. You need to take extra care with your feet, as I am sure you are aware.  Out three fingers at the top of your foot at the top of your foot and see if you can feel the pulse. Its found about 2 inches out from your leg, on top of your foot. Don't press too hard or you won't feel it. If you feel your pedal pulse then its not the circulation.  I am not sure if neuropathy will cause cold feet. Sorry I can't help any better. Check with the docs in the expert forum.
Madge