Diabetes 2 age 16
Hey, Im 16 yo boy , full asian with diabetes type 2 history from all of the 4 grandparents.
My mum is in a prediabetes stage so she recieved a blood sugar measure device so I decided to try it and got a bit worried when I saw the results which were 100-107 ( tested in 4 different days around a month ago )
I have fast metabolism, I weight 70 Kilos for 186 cm but I eat A LOT of candy which I have tried to reduce the amount I eat.

last week I did a whole week without sugar which was quite hard for me to do and still after 7 days without eating any sugar and after 10 hours fast the result was 104 mg/dL so I got kinda depressed.

I guess the question is : How do I lower the amount of sugar in my blood  ( considering there is not much weight to lose and I would say I am physically active )

Thanks:)

Sorry for if there were made any English mistakes
Its not sugar... its carbohydrates, your body converts ALL carbohydrates to blood sugar.   You should see a MD.  while that is a little high for fasting.  try testing 1 hour after you eat the biggest meal of the day.  That will tell you how well your body tolerate carbs.  DID you measure you BG after you were exercising?  that can raise BG.  Also hormones can do funny things to BG.  Dont stress too much, but get checked out.  knowing is knowledge and knowledge is power.