Doc said I may be diabetic
Hello, I would just like to say that this is a blessing to have a place to go so I can understand what is happening to me.  I recently had 2 full blood test done & discovered that my Glucose levels were 96 on 5/6 & 101 on 6/12 after being on an 8 hour fasting for both.  For months I've been feeling fatigued with lower back aches on & off.  My left knee is constantly sore & has been that way for at least 5 months.  I now have tingling sensations on my fingers, hands & feet & it's not going away.  Sometimes my forearms & wrists feel tight, so I have to stretch them, bend my wrists using my hands & literally shake my hands vigorously to loosen them up.  It's hard for my eyes to focus on things from time to time & sometimes I get dizzy spells.  Sometimes after sneezing, I would see little grey specks & with a few deep breaths it'll go away.   I did some research & most of these symptoms are related to diabetes.

But I've been also diagnosed with Thalassemia minor tested at 13.1 which is on the low side & mitral valve prolapse.  I don't know if these two conditions are related to the above symptoms I've described.  I would really appreciate the insight anyone would have on my condition.  Thanks in advance for any advice.
Thoughts anyone?  Any advice is greatly appreciated.  Thanks.
Need more information...details
You already know breathing helps, so following this will get you back to a normal healthy state.Continue once a day after you are better.
You need to help your body to build up your immune system.The breathing exercises - pranayam is a holistic approach creating extra oxygen supply in the body and will slowly help with the health problem.Do the pranayam to see the benefits.Build up your timing slowly and after two weeks at the suggested duration you will start to notice benefits.

Bhastrika - Take a long deep breath into the lungs(chest not tummy) via the nose and then completely breathe out through the nose.Duration upto 5 minutes.

Kapalbhati -(Do it before eating) Push air forcefully out through the nose about once per second. Stomach will itself go in(contract in). The breathing in(through the nose) will happen automatically. Establish a rhythm and do for upto 30 minutes twice a day.(Max 60 min/day) Not for pregnant women. Seriously ill people do it gently.

Anulom Vilom - Close your right nostril with thumb and deep breath-in through left nostril  
then – close left nostril with two fingers and breath-out through right nostril  
then -keeping the left nostril closed  deep breath-in through right nostril
then - close your right nostril with thumb and breath-out through left nostril.
This is one cycle of anulom vilom.
Repeat this cycle for 20 to 30  minutes twice a day(maximum 60 minutes in one day).
You can do this before breakfast/lunch/dinner or before bedtime or in bed.Remember to take deep long breaths into the lungs.You can do this while sitting on floor or chair or lying in bed.

Bhramri Pranayam -Close eyes. Close ears with thumb, index finger on forehead, and rest three fingers on base of nose touching eyes. Breathe in through nose. And now breathe out through nose while humming like a bee.
Duration : 5 to 10 times
----
Only by doing you will benefit and will feel good that you can do something to help the body.Copy and print this to master the technique.This is  simplified pranayam for everyone and you do not have to go to classes to learn. This is for life unlike short term classes where you do it in the class then stop when classes are over.