Genetics?
I'm about 9 weeks pregnant and both my husband (on his mother side) and I (on my father's side) both have type two diabetes. Out of curiosity how high is the percentage of our child getting type two diabetes or any diabetes in general? Also is it possible for me to get diabetes during my pregnancy?

Given the family history of type 2 diabetes on both sides, there is risk of your child developing diabetes when he /she is older.

However, this can also be addressed and prevented delayed with healthy diet, maintaining normal weight, and staying physically active.

Given the family history, it may be wise for you to discuss with your dr about having early screening for diabetes.

I had no history of diabetes in my family, however, I was hypothyroid.  My endocrinologist conducted screening for diabetes as soon as I got pregnant with my first.  I ended up on insulin by 3 months pregnant.

Now likely you don't have a problem, but the best approach is early screening and adopting a healthy lifestyle.
I already have hypothyroidism - hashimotos disease but but of they stick a needle in your tummy I'd rather not.
The testing for diabetes / risk of diabetes is a finger prick or regular blood tests.

The testing is glucose tolerance test.

If you are concerned you may also want to get a home glucose monitor (if you are in US you can get them reasonably priced from Wallmart), and monitor your fasting blood sugar first thing in the morning, and then 2 hours after eating from time to time.

It is really important for a healthy pregnancy for you and the baby if you do catch diabetes early, on the odd chance you had it.

Hope this helps.