Glucose tolerence test
I had a 2 hr glucose tolerance  test.
The results came back in the normal range but seem odd.
My fasting glucose was 5.0 mmol/L  2 hours after the glucose drink my level was 4.4 mmol/L.
Shouldn't the second test be higher than the first?

My Dr said I have reactive hypoglycemia. Would this be diagnosed from these results?
the fasting and the 2 hour results are almost the same.  This is known as a flat glucose tolerance test.  A drop of 0.6 likely cannot define hypoglycemia.  It would have been interesting to see what would have happened if the test had been extended.  Whether things stay relatively flat (normal), or whether they drop or rise.

Anyway, your result is pretty normal for now.

Are you having any concerns that prompted the test to be done?

If you are concerned about diabetes, then there are things you can do to reduce chance of having diabetes in future.  these include:-
1. Eating low carb diet (cutting sugars, etc).  Paleo approach is typically what works.
2. Daily exercise with plenty of physical activity.
3. Normalising weight if overweight (paleo approach can also help with this).
4. Regular monitoring.  Hba1c which is average 3 month blood sugar is a good tool for this.  Have it measured every 6 - 12 months.  Truly normal is < 5.0 (though the labs give a range up to 5.7).   If it is rising over time, then you will know that you need to take further efforts to manage things.
5. Manage stress and enjoy life.

Hope this helps.
I agree with Super_sally888- the results look pretty normal.  Are you having some symptoms that make you worry?  If you have other concerns, make sure you talk to your doctor about them.  Hope you are well!