High WBC
I have type 2 diabetes (under control now ) fasting sugar 110 regularly and glycosylated haemoglobin at 4.5
I have persistent high WBC count 11,000 to 12,000 last month due to infection it was at 19,000
i have had a HS-CRp test done which showed 4.4 (i read on the internet that it is bad)
i smoke 10-5 cigarettes per day.
i have seasonal upper respiratory infections (chronic mild) . i also have adult acne and body breakouts
my doctor is not able to explain the high wbc count
can somebody help me i am getting anxious because of this
Stop smoking, it's killing you. Go see a Cardiologist; your WBC count and very high hs-CRP level indicates you're a prime candidate for cardiovascular disease - heart attack or stroke. Check the WBC subtypes for those that have abnormal readings. Probably why your doctor ordered the hs-CRP as verification. One good things out all of this is your diabetes appears to be under control.