Hives
I have been a TYPE II diabetic now for a few years....all is under control pretty well except for lately ...The last 3 weeks i have been in complete agony from hives....legs, feet. back....arms....total body...The hives move around and like other ppl.. i have tried everything under the sun to stop it....mine starts with burning... i feel like my body is on fire...it radiates heat...even turns red...then the itching starts and before long i have the hives...looks more like welts...i am going crazy....i find benedryl helps but i have to keep taking it...then if i am still itching i use lanacaine....Can anyone out there tell me why this is happening...Im in complete misery...thank u....Dakotas
Sounds like an allergic reaction....did you recently switch medication or can you think of anything else that you are exposed to lately that can trigger the allergic reaction?
I have racked my brain for weeks trying to think of what could be doing this...even thought about laundry detergent and other things like that...but i have done nothing different and diet is the same....so that really only leaves it to the diabetes alothough nothing like this has surfaced in the past ....All i know is i am in complete misery from this...

Thanks for your in put...:)