How Bad Is Non-Fasting 121 Glucose??
Actually went to have blood thinner checked out at lab.  and also received the above glucose count -
I was in hospital a few months ago with pneumonia and p/e and was shocked when my glucose count went to 177 - and then back down within a day - I was on drip anti-biotics and heparin.   I know my eating habits changed while recuping - no salads due to vitamin K - went to coffee shop every morning - and had something I had not seen since I moved away from home.  Maple covered doughnuts.  Stopped those as soon as I saw results-  May 2009 glucose was 110 - If it is not one thing it is another :+)
That is a normal non-fasting number. However since you had a high recorded you might want to keep track of it. If there is cause for concern (perhaps that 177 was due to illness?) you can have an A1C or OGTT test done to make sure you are in normal range.