How do I stop going to the bathroom?
Hi everybody. I've asked other forums this question, but I was wondering what people here thought.  I always feel the more opinions I have the better. I know its normal to always feel like I have to go to the bathroom since have type 2 Diabetes , but I was wondering if anybody had any advice to help me control my bodily function.
How old are u Sam? and are u a Male? If so have your prostate checked, and also what are your BS when you are peeing alot? Sam are u on med's and what kinds. But for sure check your bs because if there high ur kidneys over work.
I have type 2 diabetes and it has not impacted my need to use the bathroom...I think you need to discuss this with the doc and make sure there are no underlying issues.
i think if your sugars are in control you shouldnt urinate so often, I agree with everyone else, get the sugar under control or see a doctor about it.  Shannon
I've had the same issue and discussed it on many occasionas with my doctor and most say its in direct relation to your blood sugars.
If your sugars are high, you will be thirsty, hence you will drink more to dilute the sugars in your blood, making you go to the toilet more. It is a cycle that will continue untill your sugars are under control. also another thing, more so in women then men, but having diabetes can also cause urinary tract infections. If this is not the issue then you really need to see your dr, as it could be something else.
I have had same problem, but I find if I drink a little in morning, less in afternoon, none at night or with an evening meal, then I have fewer trips to bathroom.  During the day, I attempt to pee as often as possible, so there will be no urgency.  Otherise, if I get up and out of a car or up from a chair, I have to get to the bathroom in a minute or less.