How to control blood urea and Creatinine
My Daddy is 56 Years Old, He is Chain smoker and Drug adit.Just Now he stopped drinking Alchohol.Nowadays he is suffered from Tuberclosis.His blood urea is 104 mgs and Serum Creatinine is 3.0 mgs.plz send ur advice and opinion for how to control this activities ?........Is my dad will be Recovered from this Disease.Help me Doctor..

Thanking You,
                                                                                                                                     V.Karthick Raja
What are the means to lower Blood Urea Level in Type II diabetics.My MOL has type II diabeties since last over 10 years and takes insulin 12 in the morning and 6 in the evening apart from two tablets of oral medicine.Her Blood urea level recently was 60 and uric acid 8.4.
   She has been put additionally on one tablet in the morning and 1/2 tablet in the evening of Zyloric and told to avoid tea /coffee and take low protein diet.
   Could any one help me with a diet chart for her as also,
  please advise what to do to control these.

Kuldip
My Daddy is 50 Years Old, He is Chain smoker and Drug adit.Just Now he stopped smoking.Nowadays he is suffering from infection .His blood urea is more and Serum creatinine is also more and Albumin is 3+.........

plz send ur advice and opinion for how to control this activities ?........Is my dad will be Recovered from this Disease.Help me Doctor..
There is no doctor on this board, only other diabetics. Do you have a question related to diabetes?