Leg aches and cramps
I have these leg aches and cramps at the tops of my legs alot..Mostly at night..But sometimes during the day. I notice it does it alot when its that time of the month..Sometimes it does it when its not too. Do you have any clue what could be wrong?
I cramp from my shoulders to my knees (sometimes toes) at that time of the month.  Hormones and dehydration is what I'm told.  Does drinking plenty of water help?
You can try a product called cramp911.  It is truly a lifesaver.  If you suffer with cramps than you need this in your house.  It is very effective and fast acting on muscle cramps and spasms.  I use this for several reasons, one being leg cramps.  I also have used on a cramp I got while driving.  I had it in my purse, got it out, rolled it on and cramp was gone quickly.  You can purchase on internet.