Diabetes - Type 2 Community
Lump or bruise like bump in my arm near my vein

A community of people with Type 2 Diabetes to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: nutrition, wellness, symptoms, and treatments.

Hi... I have noticed a small lump on my arm near a vein. I don't think it is movable and I think it is right on top of the vein. It feels round in shape. It doesn't hurt. It almost looks like a light bruise with a very light greenish look on the skin. My husband looked at it and thought it was a blood clot. I looked it up and that didn't seem to fit. A co-worker thought it was a bruise on the vein. I have no idea. I am thinking of just waiting a few weeks to see if it goes away but wanted some feedback in the meantime to rule some things out at least. I am thinking it is either a bruise on the vein and the vein is inflamed, a blood clot maybe or a cyst. I really don't want to go into the doctors office. Could it be a bruise that will just go away?
"I really don't want to go into the doctors office."

Why not?
Avatar n tn
bc she shot dope up.
Diabetes Tracker
Track glucose levels, and other diabetes measurements, symptoms and medications
Track your weight
Nighthawk61 commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
melimeli commented on renae176's status
melimeli commented on renae176's status