Not able to decide Type 1 or Type 2 diabetis
4 months back my weight was Kg 77. So I have decided to maintain the weight loss, for that I have controlled my diet. I had consumed only fruits and juices at night. And I had taken 'Bragg apple cider vinegar. And consumed plenty of water. Now my weight is Kg 66. I thought that this weight loss was due to my diet and frequent urination was due to plenty of water consumption. Last week I went to hospital and I have checked my health condition. Pasting blood sugar was 208 and post breakfast was 358, A1c >12%, c-Pepatite: 0.53. Doctor has doubt that it is Type-1 and he suggested for insulin. So I visited other hospital and they told that it is Type-2.  I have asked them how did you decided this is Type-2. They answered that if it is Type-1 then you will not be appeared like this and you don't have symptoms. They have started treatment with tablets. Now my random sugar is 113( After one week of medication). Can you suggest me whether it is Type-1 or Type-2?
we are NOT MDs  DO NOT believe people on the web that say they are MD... how do you know?

carbohydrates raise BG... ALL carbs raise BG.  fruit contain carbs... fruit will raise BG.  Fruit juice is concentrated fruit,  fruit juice is has even more sugar than fruit.  fruit juice will raise BG faster than fruit.  In fact fruit juice is used to treat people with low BG because it is very effective at RAISING   BG

For people with T1, the ONLY treatment that works is insulin.  If you are getting good numbers with using pills then you cant be T1.  a BG of 113 is good numbers.
Thank you for your reply.
Type 1 diabetes can be distinguished from type 2 by testing for the presence of certain antibodies (Type 1 is an autoimmune disease).
Thank you.