Pins & Needles
What can I do to relieve pain (pins & needles) in my feet?
Follow this link for a MedHelp discussion on "Pins and needles in feet" http://www.medhelp.org/forums/neuro/messages/34077.html

This link on "pins and needles in feet" produced 441,000 hits
http://tinyurl.com/6q4mlk

Due to the lack of information in your post this is as much as I can do for you at this time. Post back if you wish to tell us more; you get this feeling after bathing, eating, waking up, walking, running, medication, sometimes or all the time, etc, etc, etc.
Hi Jingle,
Are you running high blood sugars (I'm assuming you are a diabetic)?  If so, the best way to deal with the pins and needles is to try an maintain healthy levels.  It sounds like you might have neuropathy, if so, there are medications that your doctor might put you on.  I am on several but I don't like it because I'm taking major narcotics, oxycontin, percocet, gabapentin tp name but a few.  Of course not knowing your medical history I am just speculating.  Since neuropathy is a progressive complication, the best thing you could do for yourself is to really keep tight control of your blood sugars, believe me you'll thank yourself later.  I do find however, that just standing up and walking around a bit relieves the pins and needles to some degree.  I know how bad that can feel though and I wish you the best of health.