Pre-diabetic??
Hello, i have a silly question...i was speaking with some about my sugar cravings that are really uncontrollable..its like an addiction i can say..if id ont have sugar i get irritated upset, panicky..once i haev it my body crashes and i feel tired and jsut blah..so this person told me i may have pre-diabetes?..what are the symptoms..do some ppl get like that when they r pre diabetic?..im a mom of 3 lil ones i work full time..i just thought because im so busy thats why i get tired and irritatedd a times but now im noticing it is when i dont have sugar..and by sugar i mean i have t eat like 7 cookies..thats discusting really...im not a big girl..i weigh 135 now..i have gained the last 20 lbs in the last 6 months..anyone have answers?..i do havea  dr.'s appointment late june and this is driving me crazy to wait that loong just to get an answer...
i think most people get a sugar rush and then come down from it is normal, but you sound a little more so, like maybe you are having too much maybe.  When I was young I use to have chocolat right before my cycle each month because it kept me from getting mean and biyotchy.....I used it like a medicine really. On those days also that I was feeling tired and blue a piece of chocolate would like turn the light in in my head and snap me out of it. So I am telling you I think sugar or chocolate or caffein can trigger different responses....and it does not mean your diabetic.