RED LEGS
I have a problem with my feet and legs they have thousand of little dark red spots to the point they are becomong soild.  When picked there is dryied blood under the sign.  Ankles are swollen and this all started about the time my vision started getting bad.

I have been tested several times and my sugars are ok but my proteins are wrong, what ever that means.  Seen several doctors and they say it's normal from getting old (50)

Brother and mom have been diag with diab by some backwoods hillbilly doctors.

Any ideas

My doctor says everything is ok
A recent docotr said my proteins are off
If what you've described is accurate, it is not normal aging.  It could be due to a lot of things, but it needs to checked out, and please find a doc willing to talk to you about it and explain it instead of just brushing it off.  If you have to travel to a major city or medical center to find someone willing to truly investigate and help, please find a way to do so if possible.

Ask the doc who said your protiens are off what that means and let us know!

Good luck... keep us updated.