Red Swollen Legs!!!
Ok,  
My dad has got red legs and are swollen and he has diabetes and he checks his blood suger now and again and it seems to be ok, but recently my dog keeps sniffing his legs where the red is and has never done that, please help my dad is worried because he knows dogs can sence wen somthin is wrong and he knows a guy who had to have his legs chopped off and he had diabetes, could some1 tell me how to stop the redness or whats causing it,
THANKS X
PLEASE SOME HELP!
I think that you should get your dad in to see the doctor.  Obviously, something is not right.
he has and they dont know what it is and what causes it. soo im woundering if any1 has got somthin like this or seen anything like it
If your Dad has seen his docs and they don't know what it is and are not investigating further, you need to get him to another doc, preferably one that specializes in diabetes.  Swollen red legs are not a good sign, but could be due to a lot of things... the fact that your Dad is worried deserves attention on its own, and a good doc would investigate more and/or at least talk more with him and you about what could be going on.  
hi i'm having the same problem with my legs its been going on for about 5 months now i'v had the doppler test 2 times n its not blood clots ... i'm very worried to i'm only sleepin about 2 hrs at a time cause it wakes me up an they r worst when i first gert up they look like they have a bad sun burn   if anyone can help me god bless you