Should I be worried?
My glucose count is usually around the 90's (not fasting). About a month ago I went to the ER with bad headaches. They did a blood test and I just found out that my glucose was 141. That seems high to me but they never said anything about it (I wasn't fasting). Is that diabetic range? Should I be concerned about having diabetes? It seems odd to me that a year ago it was in the 90's but a month ago it was 141.
I had a complete blood work done last week (after fasting) so I'll see what it is when I get the results. I was just wondering what is considered Diabetes range.

Some other symptoms I have is itching, tired all the time and my legs ache feet feel tingly. But I'm not thirsty all the time or go to the bathroom all the time and I just had my eyes checked and had little change from three years ago.
"I was just wondering what is considered Diabetes range."
Fasting ranges are:
Normal: 60/70 to 99 mg/dl
Prediabetes: 100 to 125 mg/dl
Diabetes: >126 mg/dl

Normal A1c is <5%
Hi there,
If I were you, I would buy a self checked kit called A1C Now at Wallgreen
for about $30 dollrs or less. This kit is made by Bayer, and it is pretty much reliable. Follow instruction, you can tell if you are diabetic or prediabetic.
I wish you the best.