Symptons of Diabetes?
What are some common symptoms of diabetes that I should look for? Should I be tested even if I lack these symptoms?
The only reason why one should be tested for diabetes is that either they have symptoms or have a family history of it.

Symptoms for type 1 diabetes (Which is a juvenile diabetes) are :

Frequent urination, which may be more noticeable at night.
Extreme thirst and a dry mouth.
Weight loss.
Increased hunger (possibly).
Sometimes the blood sugar level rises excessively before a person knows something is wrong. Because insulin is not available, the cells in the body are unable to get the sugar (glucose) they need for energy. The body begins to break down fat and muscle for energy. When fat is used for energy, ketones-or fatty acids-are produced and enter the bloodstream, causing the chemical imbalance diabetic ketoacidosis. This is a life-threatening condition. Symptoms of diabetic ketoacidosis are:

Flushed, hot, dry skin.
Loss of appetite, abdominal pain, and vomiting.
A strong, fruity breath odor (similar to nail polish remover or acetone).
Rapid, deep breathing.
Restlessness, drowsiness, difficulty waking up, confusion, or coma. Young children may lack interest in their normal activities.

Symptoms of type 2 diabetes (Adult onset) are:
omg i think i have diabetesssssss
Just FYI "juvenile diabetes" and "adult onset" are outdated terms. Children are diagnosed more and more frequently with Type 2; adults can be diagnosed with Type 1. Type 1.5 (LADA) is a more recently understood designation for Latent Autoimmune Diabetes in Adults and I have had it for two years and am age 60. As in my case it is frequently misdiagnosed initially as Type II.
My mothers hands shakes really bad, her doctor says its because of the diabetes, have you heard this before.  For about six months my mother complained about her hand shaking. and the extreme itching on het body. Her doctor told her that the shaking was her nerver. and the itching was her blood.
Last sunday she went to the emergency hospital because her hands were shaking out of control, she was admitted with a blood sugar of 6???. She stayed in the hospatial and was released with a blood sugar of 244. But her hand still shakes really bad, is this something anyone has heard of before.
I'm really concerned., bexause her dicton did not give her a correct dianogid, before the sugar got out of control,  how can I trust the hand=shaking diagnosis