T2 Diabetes and Pregnancy?
I kind of have a handful of question.. I am T2. diagnosed jan. 2014 I have gotten off insulin and now am down to 3pills - metformin a day soon to be 2! :)  my husband and I are talking about having a child. I have ben doing all kinds or research but I cant seem to find any answers to theses questions hope some one here can help me,....
has anyone (preferably females) with t2. had any kids? (I know some one some where has!)  do you have to go back to shots? if I can get off the meds altogether before getting pregnant, then  will I have to start them again when I get pregnant? is it possible to have a vaginal delivery?  will my child be born with diabetes? I know it is likely that they will at some point get diabetes, I wonder if it will be from birth or a very young age? is metformin safe to take during pregnancy?   is it possible to keep your numbers under control during pregnancy?   is there anything you couldn't find online or that no one told you abut t2 and pregnancy that you wish you knew before you got pregnant? if so please do share! thank you for all your help, tips and advice!! thank you! :)
Ofcourse , there are a lot of women with T2 and have children.

You must have amedication for diabetes during pregnancy , but not orally ..Insulin is safe during pregnancy .

Type of delivery will be decided by your doctor .

The born child will not get diabetes from you , it is  not a contageous disease , but people with family history of diabetes are more likely to have this disease at any age of their life according to lifestyle and amount of insulin in their bodies.

No, Insulin is the drug of choice here ,.

Ofcourse , dose of insulin should be adjusted to reach normal glucose level in the blood ,.

Hyperglycemia is very dangerous for foetus if not controlled.

wishing you a cute baby without any problems ,.