Aa
A
A
Close
Type 2 Diabetes & A-Fib
Back in October I ended up in the hospital, diagnosed with a-fib. Including that stay in the hospital, I was in 3 times as the doctors tried to convert.  Finally on the 3rd - with a med. called Tikosyn.  Including that med. I'm on about 16 different meds., some for diabetes, some for blood pressure and adema, some for asthma (diagnosed when I went on lopressor).  One good outcome had been my sugar levels being consistently good since that 1st stay, until almost a month ago.  Because of some difficulties, my doctor switched a couple of my blood pressure/a-fib meds. and just before that added magnesium. For almost a month now, my sugars have consistently been in the upper 200s and low 300s (prior to the change were from 70 - 180).  Is this just a coincidence? Has my diabetes kicked into overdrive on its own, or is the change in my meds a reasonably possible culprit?

Thanks.
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Share What Diabetes Topics Matter to You — $50 Gift Card!
Start by taking this 1-2 minute survey on diabetes information and advice that will help us make MedHelp more valuable to you.

If we’d like to interview you, we’ll reach out via e-mail. Those selected will receive a $50 Amazon gift card for their participation.
Blank
Diabetes Tracker
Track glucose levels, and other diabetes measurements, symptoms and medications
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Weight Tracker
Track your weight
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
517872 tn?1465669131