Why do I sleep after eating carbs or swets
I do fine if I limit breads and carbos to nearly nothing, if I introduce sugars like a soda, carbs such as brades or pasta and even the breads on the foods that are fried, sugars in the dressings, I have some obvious problems. I will generally fall asleep like I have been drugged in about 15 to 20 minutes. The following morning I have feet that hurt when I get up for about ten minutes feels like their swollen but not in appearance. Phlem in my throat and nasal area is also a commom response I have noticed. I know I am lastose intolerate, probalbe gluten intolerant, could I also be surgar and carbo intolerant? I just had a terrible meal filled with all the foods I should not eat, carbs, sweets and fried food at Golden Corral. I couldn't get home fast enough driving knowing the sleep was begining to effect me like I have been drugged. I slept today for three hours cold.I woke up suddenly. Why does this happen? What could it be?
I too had that problem.  A friend repeatedly begged me to check blood levels before I went to sleep, I refused.  It may simply be that your blood levels are too high (like mine were) and you need to watch your diet.  Always check the foods you purchase - like sodas, etc. to make sure that they are sugar free.  Limit the amount as much as you can.  See your doc soon and be sure to take a list of questions.  Don't know what the "Golden Corral" is, but I know I had to give up my love of Chinese food when it sent my blood leved to 543.

You do not say if you have been told you are Diabetic so I will assume that you are.  Just be sure to check your blood levels as many times daily as you can and watch your diet.
You answered your own question; Eating healthy everything is fine. Eating garbage your body reacts in a bad way. Go get a blood check - glucose and lactose. If you're female over 50 stop eating wheat products. Your body cannot digest wheat, period.
Does Golden Corral derive from where people end up after death?