Diabetes - Type 2 Community
all signs and symptoms
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to type 2 diabetes, celiac disease, depression, diabetic complications, hyperglycemia, hypoglycemia, islet cell transplantation, diabetes nutrition, parenting a diabetic child, gestational diabetes, and insulin pump therapy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

all signs and symptoms

My Dad died from it. My grandmother suffered with it. My great-grandmother was blind from it.

Does everyone present with all the typical signs and symptoms of diabetes 2? The last time I had my glucose checked, it was 36. I know, I know, but I take Doxepin and Klonopin, and I know that can drop you right on down.

I am having skin, eyes, and some neruo problems that make me suspicious of Diab-2. I need someone to share with me first hand about possibly vague symptoms.
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hey, I am going through the same thing.

Some vague signs are:

Excessive thirst/urination
Blurred Vision
Dizziness
Lethargy

There are others, too.
Would you mind explaining the effects of Klonopin on this?
Blank
Thanks for the response. Klonopin makes me sweat. Not buckets or rivers, but a little all the time. I think it is more the Doxepin though. The drug information sheet says it can make you hypoglycemic. I have been worried that the diab 2 will slither out and bite me even though I register hypo-glyc because it is prevelant in my family. What are the other vague symptoms?
Blank
Hey, sorry for the delay in my response. My symptoms frequently change and so my focus tends to follow whatever the "ailments of the month" are.
I am having to accept that drinking wreaked havoc on my body and a lot of symptoms haven't manifested in any diagnosis. For example, the diabetes. My blood sugar was 125 on three checks. Compounded with other apparent tell-tale signs, I was convinced. However, my Dr. being obviously smarter than me was reluctant to diagnosis it. Low and behold my BS is back in normal range.
All the symptoms can be easily researched by looking up Diabetes.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Diabetes Tracker
Track glucose levels, and other diabetes measurements, symptoms and medications
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Weight Tracker
Track your weight
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
Blank
Sandman2 commented on Toxic Herbicides in B...
1 hr ago
1236893_tn?1394988190
Blank
gymdandee commented on Toxic Herbicides in B...
6 hrs ago
1236893_tn?1394988190
Blank
Whey protein and Smoothies
Apr 22 by gymdandee
Diabetes - Type 2 Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...
Apr 16 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979